Did you do this Christmas Week?

Did you do this Christmas Week?

What we did on Christmas Vacation

What we did on Christmas Vacation
The Family swimming

Friday, January 6, 2012

Jan 6,2012

Friday, January 6, 2012
Happy 12th night!  We’ve just gotten back from a wonderful evening with friends.  On the way here, our friend called and suggested we come for supper instead of coming to breakfast Sat. morning.  What a super evening we had of laughter, good food, excellent company, and lots of conversation about all kinds of things.  Dan and I married in June.   Lindsay and Jim married in July.  Their first born son was a month or two before our first born son and they have a beautiful daughter as their second child, too.  It is absolutely true,  “Make new friends, but keep the old.  One is silver and the other gold”!  Lindsay and Kara were able to come to Dan’s retirement in Goldsboro and I promised Lindsay that we would visit her.  Today we were able to keep that promise.
It’s been a great day and we’ve done lots of things that I will tell you about later.  Right now, it’s after midnight where most of you are.  I got up an hour earlier than usual, and we had a great (good) surprise in our travels today.  I’m ready to put my feet up.  I’ll do my best to have a dull day tomorrow so that I won’t have lots and lots and lots of things to tell you other than what we did and saw today.
Know we love you!
Truly Tired Travelers

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave comments about this blog.